I attached the story in a word file below. thanks
– 4 pages double spaced. 12 point font Times New Roman.
– MLA citation
– You need to include quotes from the reading
– How the story reveals something about the time in which it was written/published
– How the story connects to ideas about gender as a social or biological construction
– How the story portrays a theme (how we learn to understand the world, how technology may save us, how technology will undo us, how the world will end) (These are over-simplified, but hopefully you are starting to understand.)
– How the story reveals a universal and timeless characteristic about people
– How the story offers a social or political commentary on [insert specific topic]
– How does the main character change by the end of the story? Is it for better or worse?
– How the author develops a particular character or idea throughout the story
– How symbols and literary devices are used within the story
– What the story says about [insert topic (some common ones are race relations, gender relations, people’s fears of technology, people’s memories, etc.]
The post Literary Response appeared first on ExpertCustomWritings.
Assignment status: Solved by our experts