Be Detailed and show specifics to m? project
A Table format
Categorize the need identified in your practicum project as outlined in Practical Guide to Needs Assessment.
Determine the prescription refill return on investment and discuss the following in regard to your data collection and analysis: Be detailed.
Created a table that includes the data for decision-making. 1
Included the following information in their table:
• Describe how the data collection method reflects the purpose of the needs assessment (see upload).
• Discuss any feedback (see uploaded PowerPoint) you have received from an Outpatient Diabetic Clinic.
• Describe 3ways how reliability and validity are measured for quantitative data.
• Describe 4 reasons how trustworthiness is measured for qualitative data.
• Identify three evaluation designs/frameworks/models that directly relate to my prescription refill project and making sure patients can come in for follow up visits with their provider.
• Briefly describe how each evaluation design/framework/model chosen is relevant to your practicum project.
• Propose which design/framework/model works best for your practicum project and provide rationale to justify your choice.
Organize this information and your data in a table format. (Make sure the table is accurate, neat, logical, organized and easily understandable.)
The post Final Needs Assessment
Assignment status: Solved by our experts