Thе аnnotated bіbliograрhу must meet the following requirements:
• Consist of a minimum of (10) scholarly sources (i.e. academic journals,
professional publications, etc.).
• Websites will not be accepted. Submissions that do not consist of a minimum of (10)
sources will not be graded and will be assigned an automatic grade of “F”.
• The bibliographic information of the source must be written in APA 6th edition format
• Annotations for each source must be written in paragraph form and consist of a 150- 200 word summary. The summary must addresses the main points/ideas found in the source. The summary must also include a statement that evaluates the quality of the item and relates the item to your research topic.
• Your annotated bibliography will be graded based on a rubric that will evaluate the following categories: source selection, credibility, annotations, evaluations, use of APA in sources, mechanics, spelling, and grammar. You may access the grading rubric in Eagle Web and in V-CAMP Course materials.
The post How to prevent juveniles from reoffending and which programs are the most effective?
Assignment status: Solved by our experts