Students should brainstorm within the group. Points to remember is the justification for identifying this specific product or service, Target market, market segmentation, Financial viability and Communication Strategy).
Answering Plan Format
1. Executive Summary
2. Company and Product Description
3. Strategic Focus and Plan: the mission/vision and core competencies written at the company level, but goals are written at the product level.
Identifying the mission/vision and core competencies of your company should help in creating your new product.
4. Situation Analysis (factors affecting both your company as a whole and at the new product level)
5. Market-Product Focus (for your new product)
6. Marketing Program (for your new product)
7. Implementation Plan (for your new product)
8. Evaluation and Control (for your new product)
9. Supporting information you may want to include (may be integrated within text or included as appendices): mock-ups of packaging/product, advertising, promotions, any helpful tables, charts, graphs, etc. You do not have to include all of these things – only what you feel is important to your plan
The post Submit a Marketing Plan with existing Company for New Product or Service
Assignment status: Solved by our experts