Pay close attention to the following 7 instructions in order to get a good grade in your journal (and to avoid losing points):
1.Review both presentations and both articles carefully to properly understand everything. The contents of the journal MUST demonstrate your deep and comprehensive knowledge of the main subjects in the presentations. Make sure to cover all major topics in each of these presentations and articles.
2. Identify the key and major points in every topic and subtopic – those points that are new to you, very interesting to you, very important to you, very surprising to you, etc.
3. Share your reactions, your thoughts, and your deep reflections about each of those specific points as well as about the whole presentation in overall.
4. Do not write like an essay or article with some mere information about the subject. Further, do not copy-paste and do not repeat the points and text of the class materials except briefly referring to them. Instead, focus on your own thoughts (things that I do not know) regarding those points.
5. Write the journal in your own computer and keep its original version for future use. Copy-paste your journal into the text box of “Journal Entry” and do not send attachments.
6. The word limit for this journal is 400-600 because of extra materials. While the minimum of 400 words is a must, there will be no penalty for writing more than 600.
7. Break your thoughts into smaller paragraphs, instead of lumping everything into one big paragraph.
The post Journal 2 appeared first on ExpertCustomWritings.
Assignment status: Solved by our experts