1.A сlear exрlanation of the researсh topic and objective(s) of the research including the background and context
of the studу.
2. A brief review of relevant literature on the topic.
3. A clear statement of the research problem/objective and its associated research questions.
4. A logical structure.
5. Clear identification and explanation of an accounting theory used.
6. A description of methodology and methods (information on data that was collected and techniques used to
collect the data).
7. An analysis/discussion of the results of the study, including the application of the selected theory in the analysis.
8. Conclusion including contributions and answer to research problem/objective.
9. Satisfactory standard of written communication (clear expression, structure and readability).
10. Referencing – Correct Harvard Style referencing used.
The post Theoretical Foundations of Accounting
Assignment status: Solved by our experts