Now thаt you havе dесіdеd on an LLC organization form for your business, which currently has a single location, you need to decide on an organization structure. Organization structure determines such things as what departments the organization will need, who will report to whom, how many levels you will have in your organization’s hierarchy, and how many individuals will report to each manager (span of control). An effective structure should promote communication and coordination of efforts across the entire organization.
You begin your research by formulating a number of questions, the answers to which will be reflected in a short paper that includes your mission statement, organization chart, and your rationale for these recommendations.
Sunburst’s primary goals are innovation and customer responsiveness. How should your mission statement articulate these goals? How can this statement be drafted so that it is clear, concise, and meaningful to organization stakeholders?
1. What key tasks must be accomplished in order to meet the organization’s goals? What individuals or groups will have responsibility for delivering these processes or items?
2. Will individuals have titles and, if so, which individuals? What will those titles be?
3. To whom will individuals report? Why?
4. What are the possible impacts of outsourcing the HR function? What are the pros and cons of doing so? Make a recommendation in your paper. If you decide to keep HR in house, make sure its place in your business structure is reflected in your organization chart.
6. Consider all other relevant factors (for example, will your business structure be functional, centralized, or decentralized, etc.).
You’ve formulated your key questions; you’ve done your research; you’ve analyzed and refined your information and thoughts. Now it’s time to put it all together and start drafting your deliverable.
– Assemble a short paper that contains the following:
– your mission statement of no more than one paragraph
– your organization chart
– your rationale, no more than five pages (12 point type, double-spaced), for your chosen mission statement and organization structure as displayed in your chart
Be sure to attribute any sources you use in the creation of any of the documents you submit.
Include a reference page in APA format citing any sources you used in your short paper.
The post What key tasks must be accomplished in order to meet the organization’s goals? What individuals or groups will have responsibility for delivering these processes or items?
Assignment status: Solved by our experts