Using the articles “What We Mean When We Say Race Is a Social Construct” by Ta-Nehisi Coates, “Race Matters” by Cornel West, and the video “Black Privilege” by Crystal Valentine, analyze the connection between one specific event from the Civil Rights Movement (ca 1950-1969) and one specific event involving the Black Lives Matter movement (ca. 2012- ).
• 4-5pages (not including a works cited page)
• Typed/word processed document o Submit both as a hard copy AND online to SafeAssign
• Spell and grammar checked
• “Race as a Social Construct” and “Race Matters” articles attached with notes
• At least 5 sources (the three mentioned in the assignment + (at least) one Civil Rights Movement source and (at least) one Black Lives Matter Movement source)
• Use quotes from all 5 sources
• Works Cited page properly formatted in MLA style
• Internal (in-text) documentation of sources as well as Works Cited page
• Demonstrate Cultural and Historical Understanding
• Use diverse perspectives and sources to deepen critical thinking
• Employ methods that develop student academic literacy
• Employ electronic tools to aid student learning
The post Litrature appeared first on ExpertCustomWritings.
Assignment status: Solved by our experts