Who Can Do Like This
To complete this assignment, you must select a job or career path that you are interested in researching (Teacher)
After you have selected your job, you are ready to begin the written portion of the assignment. Your APA formatted paper should be about 1500 words (approximately 6 pages).
Your paper should include:
· An introduction that outlines the direction of your paper
· An explanation about why you selected this job or career path (e.g., What interests you about this career? How are you suited to this type of position?);
· A description of the job you researched including formal qualifications and informal experiences needed to pursue this career, potential for advancement, salary range, etc.
o Research should include primary data (answer to your interview questions) as well as secondary research from newspapers, magazines, trade journals, etc.,
· Information about the number of jobs available and geographic location of where jobs are located—you might include examples of job postings or recruitment material in your description;
· A description of how you plan to prepare to enter your chosen career—think about what will make you stand out from other candidates
· A conclusion that ties the different parts of your paper together.
Rubric for Written Paper
(80 – 100%)
Introduction is professional, creative and engages the audience, and transitions into a well developed thesis statement
Expresses and organizes ideas and information with a high degree of effectiveness
Smooth transitions between paragraphs and sections
Content is well researched and contains all required information
Demonstrates a thorough knowledge and/or understanding of career
Highly detailed and accurate analysis of interview findings
Interview questions were clear, creative, logically sequenced and on-topic
APA format applied with no errors
Almost no errors in conventions (e.g., grammar spelling, punctuation
The post Who Can Do Like This appeared first on ExpertCustomWritings.
Assignment status: Solved by our experts