2pages Needed In Two Hours
Film Review 1
Taking Back the Schools
Due: March 29th, 2018 11:59PM
Upload your paper in the assignments section. There is no discussion of the paper necessary.
I am attending a conference so I will not be in class the first day of classes. Your first assignment is to watch the following video in lieu for the first day of classes. You will have to complete a film review due on March 29th, 2018 11:59PM.
1. Respond to the basic questions for the assignment.
2. Written Assignment should be 2 pages in length.
3. The paper must be typed, double-spaced, and 12 font size.
4. Citations: If you need to cite the readings, follow the author, date, and page system within the paper. For example, (Chasteen 2000, 3), (Garcia 2001, 10)
5. There should be no hand written notes/information on the paper. Neatness of the paper will be graded.
6. Any form of plagiarism will not be allowed. Since students many times work in groups, it is very easy for students to forget that this is an individual assignment.
7. Submit your assignment in the assignments section,,,upload your paper.
1. According to the video, what were the educational conditions facing the Chicano students in the Los Angeles High Schools?
2. What type of actions did the students take to bring about change in the educational system in California?
3. How did the government/state respond to the challenge from the students in the high schools?
4. What do you think of the role of the police and the administration of justice in the Chicano community? Do you see any similarities with the recent criticism of the police around the United States?
5. In your opinion, what do you think is the message of the film to the Chicano/Latino community and other students in general?
The post 2pages Needed In Two Hours appeared first on ExpertCustomWritings.
Assignment status: Solved by our experts