The project is simply the situation faced by an actual organization. Projects involve a chronology of events, cost, sales and other financial data, statements or opinions of employees, information on competitors, and other industry data.
You will be extending a great deal of effort for your project so you should view this as an opportunity to choose one company in which you are most interested, study it in detail, understand its future, and better prepare yourself for excelling in your career. Any firm you choose needs to be one facing challenging, changing, and complex industry conditions. If there is no crisis in your project than it would not be a project.
1. Introduction and Brief Organisation History
2. Mission and Vision statements of chosen organisation
3. Industry Analysis/ External Analysis: Environment, Industry, and Extended-Five Forces (Michael Porter Forces)
4. Existing Strategy and Alternatives
5. Financial Analysis (Ratio Analysis and Trend Analysis)
8. Appendices/ Annexure (Ratio Analysis, Graphs, other supported Material)
1) A4 size paper with binding
2) 1.5” spacing and please follow AMA style for report writing
3) Your project should not be exceeded by 30 pages
4) Grades will be assigned on the basis the outline.
5) All sources must be cited properly otherwise will be considered as plagiarism.
The post STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
Assignment status: Solved by our experts