Term Papers: Data Visualization and Geographic Information Systems
Data Visualization and Geographic Information Systems
As an IT manager, discuss how you would use the materials in Chapter 11 of your textbook communicating IT information to other department. Use APA throughout and research from 3 academically reviewed articles.
Review at least 4 articles on Balanced Scorecard and complete the following activities:
1. Write annotated summary of each article. Use APA throughout and use research from 3 academically reviewed articles.
2. As an IT professional, discuss how you will use Balanced Scorecard to manage IT resources efficiently.
Based on week 13 reading assignment, describe an IT or similar business project you have done or are currently doing. In your discussion, provide information on the following:
1. What is that project? Provide complete description. Consider using PPM.
2. What was the scope, deliverable, and results of the project?
3. What constraints did you experience and how did you handle them?
4. If you had to do the same project again, what changes will you recommend?
Use research from 3 academically reviewed articles
Ethics and Information Management
Using Campbellsville University library and/or other sources, read at least four (4) academically reviewed articles on the ethical issues that may arise in information management. Please note that Wikipedia articles will not be accepted for this discussion.
1. Write a comparative analysis of the articles noting the similarities and differences.
2. Compare the information in those articles to the materials in Chapter 14 of your textbook. Does the premise of those articles support the overall theme of the materials in Chapter 14 of your textbook? Why or why not?
3. Discuss what you learned from those articles. In your discussion, give example(s) of your organization handles ethic concerns as they relate to information management
Late assignment will receive a zero grade
Be sure to support your work with specific citations using APA format
Read a selection of your colleagues’ postings using one or more of the following ways:
• Share an insight from having read your colleagues’ postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
• Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the class materials or from your own research.
• Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
• Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
• Expand on your colleagues’ postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
Return to this Discussion several times to read the responses to your initial posting. Note what you have learned and/or any insights you have gained.
Important Note: You need to participate in class discussions and activities each week. Your participation is an evidence that you are attending classes in order to continue to maintain your F1 visa status. Simply logging in and do nothing is not enough to meet this requirement. Consistent absence and lack of participation will result to automatic withdrawal from the course.
The post Term Papers: Data Visualization and Geographic Information Systems .
Assignment status: Solved by our experts