Term Papers: Monitor Your Time in Hourly Increments
In this assignment, there are two parts to complete. Part 1 is a time log in which you will monitor and write down all that you do within a 3-day time period. In Part 2, you will reflect on your completed time log from Part 1 and write a short 250- to 500-word summary of your experience.
Part 1: Monitor Your Time in Hourly Increments
1. Use “Time Monitoring Worksheet” to write down what you did each hour of the day, starting at 5 a.m. and ending at 10 p.m. Even if you do not get up until 10 a.m., you still need to record 5 a.m. to 10 a.m. as “sleep.”
2. Do not overdo the recording; record the primary activity for the hour. At most, record two activities per hour.
Part 2: Reflection
On Day 4, review your completed “Time Monitoring Worksheet” in order to take a serious look at how you use your time each day.
Write a reflection (250-300 words) on how you manage your time. Include the following in your reflection:
1. What are some things you can do more efficiently?
2. Do you set reasonable goals? How often do you delegate tasks to others?
3. How well do you prioritize? Do you see areas in your daily routine where you can make adjustments to become more productive?
4. What are your distractions and how do you limit them?
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
The post Term Papers: Monitor Your Time in Hourly Increments .
Assignment status: Solved by our experts