Thesis Papers: Explain the role that trainability plays in the effectiveness of an HRD program or intervention
Describe at least three ways that factors in the external environment influence employee behavior. If you were an HRD professional involved with an action team that was charged with evaluating the likely success of a proposed downsizing of your organization, what factors would you want to consider in making this recommendation? That is, based on what you know of HRD to this point, how can HRD professionals impact the likely success or failure of this action?
External factors that affect the employees’ behavior are:
• Economic factor: If the economy is booming and employees have plenty of jobs, then the behaviour at the work would be overall happier. On the contrary, there will be fear and anxiousness among employees if the economy is facing recession. That anxiety leads to lower productivity and hamper employee performance.
• Technological factor: Day by day advancement in the technology made employees feel regressive and less motivated. Employees resist changing and avoiding learning new things. To avoid this situation, a manager should impart timely updated training to employees.
• Competition in Industry: Increased competition within an industry may raise questions on the survival of the company which leads to frustration and less motivated employees. However, employees feel motivated in a stable industry where it is easy to attract customers.
Explain the role that trainability plays in the effectiveness of an HRD program or intervention. Briefly describe the options available to assess the trainability of employees.
Following are the roles of the trainability in the effectiveness of an HRD intervention:
• The foremost role of the trainability is to place the trained employees who are self-motivated so they can perform well without wastage of time and resources.
• Another role of trainability in the effectiveness of an HRD program is to increase the numbers of trainees who take less time in the training period or whom company have to incur less expense.
The post Thesis Papers: Explain the role that trainability plays in the effectiveness of an HRD program or intervention .
Assignment status: Solved by our experts