Arizona Defensive Driving School
In addition to this instruction sheet, you have been provided with a PDF version of one of our
DDS courses. You must read through the course and create quiz questions based on the
course material you have read.
It is imperative that you base questions (and their answers) solely on the course content
you have been provided, without using outside knowledge or sources. Students must be
able to find the correct answers to your questions within the course document you have
● One (1) quiz per module, for a total of six (6) quizzes
○ Each quiz must have no fewer than ten (10) questions, for a total of sixy (60)
■ Questions may be true/false, multiple-choice, or fill-in-the-blank
● Answer options must be included with each question
● Except for true/false questions, include no fewer than four (4)
answer options per question
● Highlight the correct answer
■ Each quiz must have at least one of each type of question (true/false,
multiple-choice, or fill-in-the-blank (multiple-choice))
1. Earth’s sun and moon are the same size in the sky because their actual sizes are very
2. Which of the following is not a gas giant?
3. _____ and _____ are the largest planets in our solar system.
a. Jupiter and Saturn
b. Saturn and Pluto
c. Mercury and Neptune
d. Jupiter and Uranus
4. Which of the following is a terrestrial (rocky) planet?
e. None of the above
5. Not counting Pluto, our solar system has _____ planets.
The post Arizona Defensive Driving School
Assignment status: Solved by our experts