In groups of five people, I want you to work on a report and presentation on a human rights case study, covering the following subjects. Each person in the group will be responsible for one section of the report. I’m completely open to people suggesting changes to one another or collaborating, but remember: at the end of the day, each section is the responsibility of one group member for purposes of the final grade:
(1) Background history of the region in which the human rights violation occurred
(2) Detailed description of what happened during the crisis
(3) Human rights issue at stake/how they are defined/specific legal violations and issues/how they would be proven (the group have allocated this section for me to complete).
(4) Efforts at resolution, including investigations, prosecution, truth commissions, reparations, military intervention, peacekeeping, etc. (if no efforts: explain why not/or why states abstained)
(5) What have been the long-term effects and what does the future look like?
The Politics of Apology, Reparations and Restitution( Comfort Women and Japanese Guilt)
The post Comfort Women and Japanese Guilt
Assignment status: Solved by our experts