The objective of this assignment is to develop a detailed research paper on an issue of the student’s choosing, but which should be relevant to the UAE context of business environment.
In this assessment, they will critically apply the research process with a special focus on establishing a methodology for data collection, analysis and interpretation of results.
Assessed Course Learning Outcomes:
CLO 1: Critically appraise a detailed body of knowledge of recent developments in business research methods
CLO 4: Synthesize advanced problem-solving skills to analyze highly complex issues with incomplete data and develop innovative solutions and proposals relevant to business research methods.
The size of this document is 2,000 words
• Cover Page: showing collage logo, program details (Program title, course code, course title, and intake), assessment type, assessment title (different from the research question), student name, student id and submission date. Page number must start at the first page of your report (and not your cover page or contents).
Please use cover page that you can access from your collage account made now available under course RES 8111.
• Title: Your title has to be different from your research question.
• Abstract: this section must include the idea, question, aims, method, and brief about results.
• Keywords: Please do not confuse between subject areas and keywords that have to be aligned with the UAE context.
You must start by analyzing your interest when you initially thought about this topic (existing challenge or innovative idea) and how you have reached the final version of your research question. You will have to demonstrate that your topic is feasible and worthwhile.
After writing your research objectives (that will be mapped later with your results/ findings and conclusion), you have to define key concepts that you will better locate your topic in theory, introduce your research question.
At this level, you may start applying the “research onion” especially how you have decided your research assumptions, philosophy and your approach to theory development.
• Literature review:
As per the research process, you will have to specify which review type and critic approach you have decided to use and apply in your individual report.
The depth of knowledge, terminology, concepts, theoretical debate are key elements in this section.
You will have to use ranked academic journals, textbooks and resources specific to the UAE when available to show your rational thinking. Do not forget to include in appendix section screenshots about results from ADSM e-library.
• Research Methodology and Strategy:
This section includes methodological choice and research strategy. You will justify how the selected method, type of collected data (secondary vs. primary), calculation of sample size, and analysis tool (to be linked with the excel file) are suitable to the topic.
• Data analysis and results:
This section must include main tables, figures, and results from your data analysis tool and how you link results to accept or reject hypotheses. (Please use EXCEL Data Analysis Regression)
This section must explicitly give evidences relating results to your idea.
Your recommendations to organizations, institutions, industries in the UAE context are essential.
• Conclusion: You have to give an answer to your research question and open your topic to further research efforts in the future.
• Appendices: It is recommended to include research onion, research process, Gantt chart, results from excel or data analysis software, screenshots from EBSCO.
• References: Please write few words on the style that you have decided when writing your references (Harvard or APA)
The post To what extent does transportation affect tourism in UAE? .
Assignment status: Solved by our experts
The objective of this assignment is to develop a detailed research paper on an issue of the student’s choosing, but which should be relevant…