Topic: ‘The evolution of selling and negotiation’ Impacts of both enforced techniques from industry/theorists and also consumer demand for change.•
The reроrt title allоws you the freedom to develop your own train of thought in devising an individual, creative journey
• Consider changes to sales and negotiation techniques from 1920 to 2000. You should NOT ATTEMPT to write a timeline of all techniques. Instead, after wider reading consider key impacts of change
For example you may wish to give a brief overview of 1920 to 1960, and then focus on the latter part of the century for deeper investigations. In contrast to that, you may wish to research into the initial developments of selling and negotiation, and then only highlight the impacts of this upon later developments
• Your report should an argument in some form
For example you may wish to consider usefulness of techniques, comparing and contrasting usefulness to others? or argue that enforced techniques actually hindered sales opportunities in the past and that had consumer opinions been considered, then better methods could have been incorporated/adapted sooner?
(These examples are for guidance only… Take your own journey!)
• The report topics will be covered in Lectures 2 – 5(PERSONAL SELLING, PSYCHOLOGICAL SELLING, RELATIONSHIP SELLING, AIDA, SPIN etc.)
• At least 3 x business examples to support your statements
• At least 5 x Academic references
• At least 6 x Bibliography (Not the same reading materials as references)
• 2000 (+/- 10%) words. (The word count should ONLY INCLUDE the main body of the report, conclusion / recommendations and the executive summary)
• Typed – Font: Ariel, point 12, 1.5 line spacing
• The whole of the report MUST BE written in the 3rd person
The post PERSONAL SELLING, PSYCHOLOGICAL SELLING, RELATIONSHIP SELLING, AIDA, SPIN etc.
Assignment status: Solved by our experts