Disability: Learning Disability
I have uploaded an example and the grading rubric. All questions must be answered.
1. Statement of Disability (What is it?) Learning Disability
2. Diagnosis and Evaluation of Disability (How do you know if someone has it?)
3. Characteristics of Disability (What are common characteristics?)
4. Treatments for disabilities (remember these will not always be
medical, but may include therapy, training, etc.)
5. Classroom modifications/coping mechanisms (at least 15 required)
6. Deduction for grammatical and spelling errors (1/2 point per error)
The post Disability: Learning Disability appeared first on ExpertCustomWritings.
Assignment status: Solved by our experts