4 pages research (with approximately 1000 words)
For this essay exam, you’ll analyze a case study (issue, problem, event, phenomenon, social program or policy) to respond to the following overarching question:
• How does this case study contribute to the construction of African Americans in the United States? Guiding questions:
• How is blackness defined in your case study? Does this perpetuate or challenge existing definitions of blackness?
• How, if at all, does your case study attempt to mobilize others for a specific political purpose?
• How does your case study reflect, intervene or comment upon its historical moment?
Create an original argument by analyzing your case study in relation to 3 scholarly source from outside of class, 1 non-scholarly source from outside class, and 1 key term from class.
Key terms to use(Just use one):
Race as a social construct
Format: • 4-5 pages (approximately 1000-1250 words)
• 1 reading from the course, 3 scholarly/academic reading from outside the course, 1 nonscholarly source from outside the course, and 1 key term from the course
• Header on first page only.
Header should be single spaced; four lines including your name, the name of the course, my name, and the semester
• Times New Roman font, 12 point, double spaced • 1-1.25 inch margins • Citations page, MLA citations (citations page should be a separate page that is in addition to the 4-5 page essay)
The post 4 pages research (with approximately 1000 words) appeared first on ExpertCustomWritings.
Assignment status: Solved by our experts