What is culturally responsive pedagogy?
Assignment: Conceptual Framework Essay(RP): focus on linking curriculum and assessment.
1. Reflective Practitioner:
1a. Professional Knowledge – The candidate demonstrates an understanding of the curriculum, subject content, pedagogical knowledge, and the needs of students by providing relevant learning experiences.
1b. Assessment Uses – The candidate systematically gathers, analyzes, and uses relevant data to measure student progress, to inform instructional content and delivery methods, and to provide timely and constructive feedback to both students and parents.
Guiding Questions for Article:
1. What is culturally responsive pedagogy?
1. How does CRT relate to best practices in education?
1. What is differentiated instruction?
1. What are the elements of DI?
1. What was the purpose of the article?
1. How could the information in the article apply to SPED?
1. What strategies were employed during the research activity?
8. What are some of the sources for the data collected?
1. What did the researchers learn from the research project?
1. How does the research impact your practice?
The post What is culturally responsive pedagogy? appeared first on ExpertCustomWritings.
Assignment status: Solved by our experts