Security and privacy for implantable medical devices.
MUST BE READY BY MONDAY JUN.17
In this project you will investigate cutting edge issues, developments, and breakthroughs in contemporary cybersecurity. You will read 6 scholarly articles, write a scholarly analysis of the articles you read. Please follow the guidelines below carefully:
1. Read a scholarly article from the list at the end of this section.
2. Read 5 more related, scholarly articles on the web. Please note. Not everything you find on the web is a scholarly source. Please stick to publications from conferences, journals, and well-reputed magazines. Not sure if your source is scholarly? Please consult your instructor.
Writing Survey Report
After reading the above articles, you will write a scholarly, critical analysis of the cybsersecurity issue under investigation. Please follow the following guidelines:
• Provide a 1-2 page summary for each of the papers.
• What is the problem addressed in the paper?
• Do you think the problem is important? Why?
• How does the paper address the problem? provide a summary of technical details.
• What are the contributions of the paper?
• What are the strengths and weakness of the paper?
• Your approach, if there is any.
• Any other points you want to make.
• Clearly written using your own words.
1. An Analysis of Private Browsing Modes in Modern Browsers http://crypto.stanford.edu/ dabo/pubs/papers/privatebrowsing.pdf
2. Guest-Transparent Prevention of Kernel Rootkits with VMM-based Memory Shadowing http://www.csc.ncsu.edu/faculty/jiang/pubs/RAID08 NICKLE.pdf
3. Above the Clouds: A Berkeley View of Cloud Computing.
4. Utility Based Anonymization for Privacy Preservation with Less
5. Inferring Privacy Information from Social Networks http://www.cobase.cs.ucla.edu/tech-docs/jmhek/inferring privacy isi2006.pdf
6. Database Security Protection via Inference Detection http://www.cobase.cs.ucla.edu/tech-docs/chen/ISISecurity.pdf
7. Cleartext Passwords in Linux Memory
8. Data lifetime is a systems problem
9. Shredding your garbage: reducing data lifetime through secure deallocation
10. Detecting Kernel-Level Rootkits Through Binary Analysis http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/chris/research/doc/2004 04.pdf
11. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Machine: Protecting Privacy with Ephemeral Channels https://www.usenix.org/node/170831
12. CleanOS: Limiting Mobile Data Exposure with Idle Eviction http://systems.cs.columbia.edu/files/wpid-cleanos-osdi2012.pdf
13. Integrity checking in remote computation http://staff.polito.it/mario.baldi/publications/2005AICA TF prototype.pdf
14. A Virtual Machine Introspection Based Architecture for Intrusion Detection (Sections 1-4, 8, 9). http://suif.stanford.edu/papers/vmi-ndss03.pdf
15. Are Usability and Security Two Opposite Directions in Computer Systems?
16. Do Security Toolbars Actually Prevent Phishing Attacks?
17. Towards Privacy-aware Location-based Database http://www-users.cs.umn.edu/ mokbel/papers/TowardsPrivacy2.pdf
18. Online privacy analysis and hints for its improvement
20. Security and privacy for implantable medical devices.
20. How Much is Location Privacy Worth? http://infosecon.net/workshop/pdf/location-privacy.pdf
21. Privacy-aware people-centric sensing http://www.ists.dartmouth.edu/library/399.pdf
The post Security and privacy for implantable medical devices. appeared first on ExpertCustomWritings.
Assignment status: Solved by our experts