ITCC week 6
Week 6 Assignment
DUE: Jun 16, 2019 11:55 PM
May 6, 2019 12:05 AM
Top of Form
In past years, New Orleans has been hit hard by hurricanes and other bad weather. The construction industry, working with New Port Community College, has put a renewed emphasis on training the Construction Management students to build structures that meet current building codes. You have been asked to create a flyer inviting all Construction Management students to attend a conference.
For this assignment, you will need the following files:
New blank Publisher publication
You will save your files as:
1. Open the Access file Construction_Management and Save with the file name Lastname_Firstname_Construction_Management
2. Create a form named based on the Students table, save it as Lastname Firstname Student Form
3. Add the following student records.
4. Use your first name and last name for the last record.
11171 54th Ave
12501 W Isabel St
15304 Cypress St
12513 Frierson Ave
1. Create a report using the Report Wizard that includes the fields First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, and Degree.
2. Group the data by Degree and sort the data by Last Name. Change the column widths so all data is visible.
3. Create a Publisher template of your choice.
4. Save the file as Lastname_Firstname_Construction_Conference and then insert the your name in the footer.
5. In a text box, add information about the Construction Management conference to be held on campus on March 3–4.
6. In another text box, list Louisiana cities, such as Baton Rouge, Lafayette, that have had damage due to hurricanes.
7. Insert and format appropriate online images.
8. Create a business set for Mrs. Finale using the following information.
Director, Construction Management Program
New Port Community College
12745 Dartmouth Ave New Orleans, LA 70114
Building a better New Orleans
Business Information set name
1. Start mail merge and choose your Access file Lastname_Firstname_Construction_Management as the data source.
2. Filter the recipients to show only the Construction Management students.
3. Insert the student’s name and mailing address.
4. Save the publication.
5. Complete the merge to a new publication.
6. Save the merged publication as Lastname_Firstname_Merged_Conference and then update the footer with your name.
Upload the completed assignment files in the Assignment area.
· Special Instructions: Use the Supporting Materials below to complete the project.
· Grading: Please review the rubrics for particulars.
You consistently applied the relevant skills.
You mostly applied the relevant skills.
You sometimes, but not always, applied the relevant skills.
You rarely or never applied the relevant skills.
Create Student Form and enter data
Form is created, all records are entered accurately
Form is created and records entered, but there are two or fewer errors in
Form is created and records entered, but there are more than two errors
Form is not created or records are not entered
Report is created using the correct fields and formatting
Report is created using the correct fields, with two or fewer errors
Report is created using the correct fields, with more than two errors
Report includes more than two errors or was not created
Create Construction_ Conference publication
Publication created to include all content and formatted accurately
Publication created, but there are two or fewer errors in content or formatting
Publication created, but there are more than two errors in content or formatting
Publication includes more than two errors or was not created
· https://edge.apus.edu/library/image/sakai/image.gif CM_Logo.png (57 KB)
· https://edge.apus.edu/library/image/sakai/generic.gif Construction_Management.accdb (472 KB)
Bottom of Form
The post ITCC week 6 appeared first on ExpertCustomWritings.
Assignment status: Solved by our experts