Course Text: Browne, M. N., & Keeley, S. M. (2018). Asking the right questions: A guide to critical thinking (12th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
· Chapter 6, “Are There Any Fallacies in the Reasoning?”
· What Is Plagiarism? http://writingcenter.waldenu.edu/293.htm
· Introductions and Conclusions http://www.csuohio.edu/writing-center/introductions-and-conclusions
· Ending the Essay: Conclusions http://www.fas.harvard.edu/~wricntr/documents/Conclusions.html
· Resources for Scholarly Writing http://writingcenter.waldenu.edu/Scholarly-Writing.htm
Synthesis and integration involve succinctly summarizing the main points of the chosen resources and combining the summaries into a coherent narrative. Synthesis and integration require skills that improve with experience.
· Review the Torraco article from Week 5, focusing specifically on synthesizing and integrating the literature review.
· Of the 10-12 collected resources, choose the 4 peer-reviewed journal articles that most closely address the problem chosen for your Capstone Project.
In 2-4 pages, respond to the following:
1. Cite the four resources you have chosen to synthesize and integrate into a narrative. (You may copy and paste the citations from the list of resources you submitted last week.)
2. Synthesize and integrate the four resources into a coherent narrative that:
· Begins with an introduction
· Includes an integrated synthesis of the resources
· Relates the narrative to your problem statement
Please read uploaded papers and use correct format for this assignment
The post What Is Plagiarism? .
Assignment status: Solved by our experts
Learning Resources Text Course Text: Browne, M. N., & Keeley, S. M. (2018). Asking the right questions: A guide to critical thinking (12th…