At a recent meeting, one of your coworkers stated that “Using the right analysis tool will compensate for inexperienced managers.”
Reply to your coworker? Consider the following items when replying to your coworker:
Do the tools help only in certain situations such as routine, daily or rather mundane decisions, like cost controls, quality controls or staffing questions (in term of number of people needed)?How can analysis tools help the finance or accounting arms of a company more so than operations managers? (For example, do computers really think? Do they learn from their mistakes? Can they manipulate or change their environment?)What happens if the data entered is wrong?
Page 2 and 3
Selecting a for-profit organization of interest, you will research an unusual or conflicting accounting principle that has impacted your chosen organization. The research will require you to present, review and analyze the organizations published accounting statements of the last two years. Specifically, your research paper will:
• Identify the core functions of each department, their strengths and weaknesses, and make recommendations for improvement, as appropriate
• Identify and describe the underlying problem or conflict
• Compare the alternative courses of action
• Explain the effects at issue
• Recommend options that would be consistent with the organization’s accounting practices, accounting processes, and accounting-related departments.
• Include the last two years of published accounting statements
(This could be the Links to the statements)
The post Accounting Principle
Assignment status: Solved by our experts