Role of Governance in Health Care Organizations
Write a paper (1,000-1,250 words) on the concept of governance within a health care organization. Address the following:
1) Corporate structure and how it impacts the effectiveness of governance.
2) Various roles of governance within the organizations and how they should interact within a team setting.
3) Concerns to consider when developing and strengthening a team culture. For example:
a) Team members working independently or at cross-purposes.
b) “Turf battles” that can slow or impede the accomplishment of project purposes.
c) The tone of meetings and interactions that can be seen as negative, manipulative, directive, and/or secretive.
d) Failure to properly apply governance concepts.
e) A discussion of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and its impact on governance and senior management.
4) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
5) This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
The post Role of Governance in Health Care Organizations appeared first on ExpertCustomWritings.
Assignment status: Solved by our experts