Explore Crime Scene Guides from the National Institute of Justice website and choose one to complete this assignment.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which forensic and other evidence found at the selected crime scene is tracked from collection through presentation.
Include the following:
· Brief description of the chosen scenario
· Two different types of collected evidence
· Sources of the evidence
· Proper collection procedures
· Instructions on how to record the evidence
· Chain of evidence
· Processing protocols
· Interpretation methods
· Preservation of evidence
· Proper presentation methods for different types of evidence
· Consequences of mishandling evidence
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
The post Explore Crime Scene Guides from the National Institute of Justice website and choose one to complete this assignment. .
Assignment status: Solved by our experts