Week 3 Project
BEHAVIOR LOG LISTING 1
BEHAVIOR LOG LISTING 3
SPCH277N: Interpersonal Communication
Week 2 CCC: Part 2 Template
2A. Behavior Log Listing
Goal (from Part 1E):
· Who? My daughter
· What? Because she wants to invite 5 friends to Volcano bay plus her 2 siblings, 1 step sibling, and her cousin that’s staying with us for the summer. (Screams)!!
· Circumstances? She’s turning 15 so all of her friends are over twelve years of age which all need adult priced tickets and my hours are reduced at the moment because of school.
· How? Telephone, facetime, and text message
· Who? My boyfriend
· What? Planning a trip
· Where? Phone
· When? Now
· Why? Not spending enough Quality time together.
· Circumstances? I’m in school and he’s busy working!
· How? In person
· Who? My Mom
· What? Planning my daughter’s birthday trip
· Where? Orlando
· When? This weekend (two days away)!!
· Why? Because I’m a Procrastinator! Shaking my head!!
· Circumstances? It’s literally 2 days away!!
· How? Text and facetime.
· Who? My boyfriend
· What? Am I cooking dinner?
· Where? /At a home we share together.
· /When? 07/18/2019
· Why? Because dinner wasn’t cook at 6:30 p.m. before he left for work. I really wish I could use emojis!!!
· Circumstances? I was stuck at the table doing class work and trying to study for an exam and he didn’t understand!!
· How? In person.
· Who? Child’s father
· What? Child support
· Where? Jacksonville, Fl.
· When? 7/19/2019
· Why? Because he hadn’t sent any payments and his only daughter’s birthday trip is in two days.
· Circumstances? He’s a merchant seaman so child support can’t find him because he switches ships so much and he’s not voluntarily giving up his information… Shaking my head again!!!
· How? Via Email.
· Who? My Brother
· What? I don’t come visit enough
· Where? Prison.
· When? Anytime
· Why? Because of my school class.
· Circumstances? School is so strenuous that I don’t have the time between making sure I’m caught up on work and completing work!
· How? Via mail and phone.
· Who? My job
· What? Can I come in on my day off?
· Where? My job
· When? The next day Monday
· Why? Because my mom is still tired from my daughter’s birthday trip we took this weekend.
· Circumstances? She’s tired and I’m tired as well from this trip and she wants me to pick up the slack and I still have schoolwork to finish I don’t know how to handle it.
· How? In person.
2B. Behavior Log Review and Evaluation – Most Effective
The patterns I noticed throughout the week was that I communicate a lot better in person, versus text and email. I communicate better in person with verbal and nonverbal communication because I don’t want people to think I’m being rude especially my family and friends. Especially at work or towards my mother I tend to be more on the polite and think before I speak. When I’m not pressured into something, I’m able to think clearly, which is hardly ever.
2C. Behavior Log Review and Evaluation – Least Effective
I communicate at my worst when texting because over text attitudes can be misconstrued and taken the wrong way which is mostly read how I think the person would read it. Also, if I can see that you read my text and just didn’t respond to me really angers me and have me in my feelings and then when I see them I’m ready to address it! When I do not feel good or am already annoyed is when I do not communicate the best.
2D. Behavior Log Review and Evaluation – Recurring Communication
I noticed that some of my conversations were different with certain people. I feel as though I treated my mom, daughter and boyfriend with more respect than I did my child’s father because I didn’t want them to think I’m being rude. I really don’t care what my child’s father excuse is at all, so I think this it’s easier to say what I really feel.
2E. Behavior Log Review and Evaluation – Most Pressing Behavior
I plan on keeping my project goal the same because as you can two out of the seven days were about my daughter. Yes, I gave in and we were in Orlando this weekend. Bottom line, I know that it depends on the person and the mood I’m in that will negatively or positively affect my communication skills in that moment.
McLean, S. Exploring Interpersonal Communication. [VitalSource Bookshelf]. Retrieved from https://online.vitalsour ce.com/#/books/9781453390429/
The post Week 3 Project appeared first on ExpertCustomWritings.
Assignment status: Solved by our experts