Your report must include the following sections, respectively:
1) Executive Summary (100 words). This section include:
● the primary purpose of the study
● the general methodology used
● the significant findings of each section and general conclusions
2) Table of Contents with page numbers
3) Business Problem which is restatement of the primary purpose in business language.
4) Statistical problem includes methods you have used to do your analysis.
5) Analysis: This section should present the answers to all the questions.
6) General Conclusion: This section should briefly review and summarize the inference(s).
Also indicate the limitations of the results and your recommendations for action (based on what
you have found in your study). In other words, give an overall conclusion which combine all
of the two parts of the questions. Be clear in the conclusion that you draw from your analysis,
and provide useful suggestions to the company’s CEO to understand what kind of products
need to be produced by the new production line.
The post Research Paper format
Assignment status: Solved by our experts