3 pages, APA format, 3-4 references and in-text citations.
1. Consider the legal and ethical implications of prescribing prescription drugs, disclosure, and nondisclosure.
2. Review the scenario assigned by your Instructor for this Assignment. ( awaiting scenario from my professor. )
3. Search specific laws and standards for prescribing prescription drugs and for addressing medication errors for the state of Georgia, and reflect on these as you review the scenario assigned by your Instructor.
4. Consider the ethical and legal implications of the scenario for all stakeholders involved, such as the prescriber, pharmacist, patient, and patient’s family.
5. Think about two strategies that you, as an advanced practice nurse, would use to guide your ethically and legally responsible decision-making in this scenario, including whether you would disclose any medication errors.
The post Ethical And Legal Implications Of Prescribing Drugs .
Assignment status: Solved by our experts