Business Ethic Course
This writing assignment requires you to watch a film, “Enron: Smartest Guys in the Room,”
(Gibney, 2005) and then respond to the following questions about the content of the film.
Questions for Your Mini Writing Assignment
1. What was Enron? What was its product or service?(1paragraph)
2. Describe what you see as the major themes or primary issues raised by the
3. How would you describe Enron’s corporate culture, using the course materials from
chapter 7 of the textbook?How did that culture impact the decision making of employees of Enron? Be sure to cite examples from the documentary.(2-3 paragraphs)
4. Discuss mark-to-market accounting. What is this accounting method? How might such a method be legitimately used in reporting financial data on a company? How wait misused at Enron? Be sure to cite examples from the documentary. (1-2paragraphs)
5. Businesses that wish to succeed financially and grow to become as large as Enron must focus on profitability. However,what else must companies focus on to avoid the failure at Enron?How would a company go about incorporating such a focus into its corporate culture? (2-3 paragraphs)
The post Business Ethic Course appeared first on ExpertCustomWritings.
Assignment status: Solved by our experts