Final Term Exam ANLY 506 Late Summer – 2 hours 50 pts
Last Name _____________ First Name_____________ Course (circle) 51 / 52
Instructions: Please Read!
· Phones are not allowed during the exam
· Materials: You can use any course material in digital or printed form (lectures, books). All code must be executed in R. You are NOT allowed to browse kaggle, medium blogs…
· Code: All answers that require code will be marked with *CODE*. Note – they will not be graded if code is not provided.
· Graphs: All answers that require a graph will be marked with *GRAPH*. For submission: use 1) knitted Markdown or 2) Word Document with all graphs inserted, please clearly identify a question number for each graph.
· Code: All code should be written in one file (R script or Rmarkdown), make sure each code has a clear identification for which question it was used (e.g. #question 1)
· Submission: 1) R code (R script or Rmarkdown), 2) Knitted HTML or PDF or a Word Document with inserted figures, 3) exam with clearly written answers [if I cannot read, I cannot grade]
#### Question 1
Name three differences between Hierarchical and Partitional (K-Means) Clusters:
#### Question 2 *CODE*
b <- c(3,17,10,5)
a <- c(5, 14, 7, 8)
Find Euclidean and Manhattan Distance between two vectors
#### Question 3 *CODE* and *GRAPH*
Download dataset late_summer.csv
Perform Elbow method and identify the optimal number of clusters. Describe how you decided what is the optimal number
#### Question 4 *CODE* and *GRAPH*
Use the same data set from the question 3 late_summer.csv
Run cluster analysis with the optimal number of clusters you have established in the question 3. Create a graph.
The post Final Term Exam ANLY 506 Late Summer – 2 hours 50 pts appeared first on ExpertCustomWritings.
Assignment status: Solved by our experts