1. Describe in a few lines two people you
know – However, please do not use their real names.
One should be a person who usually is in a good mood and expresses positive
feelings. The other one should be a person who normally is not in a good mood
and who expresses negative feelings most of the time. Describe these two
individuals to your classmates. Please remember not to use their real names.
2. Express how the differences in mood can
3. Find an acknowledged definition of
4. Post your description, explanation and
definition into the “mental predisposition” forum.
5. Discuss if habitual mood and depression
depend more on genetic predisposition or on social conditions and personal
reactions to life events.
6. Describe a personal situation in which a
friend or family member helped you to cope with a difficult situation.
2. Search for scientific evidence that
social support, the nearness to other people, fosters the personal feeling of
3. Share your experience and findings about
4. Discuss towards a conclusion of the role
of social support for personal well-being.
The post Well Being Questions
Assignment status: Solved by our experts