List of diagrams
An Executive Summary
Section 1: Introduction
• Explain the aims of the report specific to the assignment task
• Explain its content structure
• Briefly identify the case study organisation
• Explain the analytical models that you are going to apply to the case study organisation
Section 2: The Change Problem
• Introduce the case study organisation in more detail explaining why you have selected it in relation to the assignment brief.
• Brief history of the case study organisation.
• The change problem defined from an academic and practical perspective.
• Explain the criteria for justifying the change problem as a strategic management project
• Explain the nature of the external and internal change drivers that triggered the change project i.e. the background context to the change project
• Explain the nature of internal factors that were driving the change project both for and against successful change.
• Explain and evaluate how a success criterion was formulated e.g. what were the significant change objectives. Critically relate these with best practice.
• Identify and evaluate key performance indicators employed to measure success
Section 3: The Change Methods
• Describe and evaluate actual change technologies adopted to achieve the strategic change objectives. Critically relate the examples you identify with best practice.
Section 4: The Implementation Process
• Describe and evaluate the implementation strategies employed
• Critically compare the examples you identify with best practice
• Describe with a critical eye the outcomes in relation to the objectives and best practice
Section 5: Theoretical Considerations
Identify and evaluate key theories that may have implicitly or explicitly informed the design and delivery of the change project
Section 6: Lessons and Recommendations
• Detail key lessons learned from the change project
• Recommendations for the engagement with theory and practice to propose alternative courses of action in relation to best practice
Section 7: Summary conclusions
The post Managing Strategic Change: an example of a structural approach.
Assignment status: Solved by our experts