Summary of Data
• Combined SRS and ORS graphs for each client. For single-contact roles, compare scores across two or more “types” of clients over time (e.g. children vs. adults, cancer patients vs. mothers in ICU, men vs. women).
• Visual interpretation of graphs (1-2 paragraphs)
• Interpretation of clinical cutoff scores and Reliable Change Indices (RCI). Alternative cutoff’s and change indices must be developed and described if scales are modified.
Practice Decision: For each client, state whether you feel the client has deteriorated, remained the same, improved only slightly, improved a great deal, or achieved all treatment goals. Draw your conclusions based on the pattern of the clients’ ORS scores and comments. (1-3 paragraphs)Please describe three occasions in which you allowed client feedback to guide your intervention (Refer to specific sessions or dates). For each occasion, please describe: 1) What feedback the client gave you. 2) How you replied in that moment. And 3) What changes you made to treatment/services as a result of their feedback.
• Occasion 1 (1-2 paragraphs)
• Occasion 2 (1-2 paragraphs)
• Occasion 3 (1-2 paragraphs)
Discuss the role of each of the following in your clients’ outcomes:
• Client characteristics (Choose specific characteristics from those discussed in class such as stages of change and coping style). (1-2 paragraphs)
• Treatment alliance (draw heavily from the readings in your discussion here).
(1-2 paragraphs)Conclusions regarding the evaluation processes
• Barriers: What factors made the evaluation process difficult (e.g., client, agency, personal)? (1-2 paragraphs)
• Process: How did using these tools impact your relationship with your clients? Include both positive and negative impacts. (1-2 paragraphs)
Briefly, discuss your observations of your own practice during this semester. Consider the following (1-2 paragraphs):
• Your ability to ‘read’ your clients
• Your ability to make changes to your approach
• What skills and abilities have you developed this semester?
Be very specific and provide concrete examples!
The post Becoming a Better Practitioner (BBP) Assignment Part 2 (35 points)
Assignment status: Solved by our experts