Purpose of Assignment:
Health care providers must be aware of the issues related to sexually transmitted infections. This recent news release from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
Retrieved from: https://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2018/press-release-2018-std-prevention-conference.html
· Determine pathophysiologic alterations that affect the reproductive and endocrine systems.
Review information in your assigned readings to work on the assignment. The website below also has a variety of information to support your readings for the week.
Select a sexually transmitted infection (STI) and do research on it. Write a 1-2 page paper about the condition/issue. In the paper discuss the concepts below:
· What is the pathophysiology of one STI
· What is the etiology of the selected STI
· What are the clinical manifestations of the selected STI
· What is the treatment for the selected STI
Use 2-3 evidence-based articles from peer-reviewed journals or scholarly sources to support your findings. Be sure to cite your sources in-text and on a References page using APA format.
The post Disorders of the genitourinary system
Assignment status: Solved by our experts