1) Journal Article Title
What the examiners are looking for?
• Outstanding, original, argumentative contributions to legal studies.
• Topic that will stand the test of time (Therefore please ensure that the topic will stand the test of time and not become outdated next year).
• Topic that will lead me to write an article that will make worthwhile reading for the general reader/examiner who may not be an expert in the field.
• Topic based on Malaysian law jurisdiction
• Must be of publishable standard.
• Journal article topic must be attention grabbing and summarises the intended article:
Examples of titles that the examiners want:
a) Bye- Bye Bolam: A Medical Litigation Revolution?
b) What the Centipede Knows: Polycentricity and ‘Theory’ for Common Lawyers
c) If at First You Don’t Succeed: Suing Corporations for Climate Change
d) Freedom of Association: It’s Not What You Think
e) Fact, Future and Fiction: Risk and Reasonable Reliance in Estoppel
2) Research Proposal Topic based on the above article
• Proposal Topic must show a pressing social problem.
• Topic must show significant contribution you will make to society
• Please bear in mind the research questions (RQ), the research aim (RA), the research design (RD) and the research contributions (RC) which will lead to the Research Topic.
• Research Topic should be related to the Research Aim and Research Contribution
• Topic should represent original contribution to knowledge (rather than a contribution to policy or practice)
• The knowledge you create should gave relevance beyond a single case and contribute to a wider discourse, theory or debate.
Assignment status: Solved by our experts