The intent of the SLP is for you to transform the theoretical and general aspects as covered and based in each module’s case paper, to a “Board-meeting” presentation. The SLP (like the Cases) is a cumulative project that will demonstrate the culmination of your understanding and your ability to identify the key points of your case work and transform them into relevant slides utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT) software.
In addition to covering the points of your Case Assignment, your PPT should be narrated. Each slide, with the exception of your reference slide(s) should contain a recorded narration as if you were presenting the PPT live in a board meeting.
Additional information on how to record a slide show with narration can be found at the following source:
SLP Assignment Expectations
1. Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to justify/support your analysis.
2. The PPT should be at least 10 slides, not including the title and reference pages.
3. Do not simply read your slides. Your presentation should be an extemporaneous discussion of your material, with your slides simply providing highlights.
4. Support your paper with peer-reviewed articles with at least 5 references. Use the following link for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals:
· Angelo State University Library. (n.d.). Library guides: How to recognize peer-reviewed (refereed) journals. Retrieved from https://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php
5. You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment:
· Purdue Online Writing Lab. (n.d.). General APA guidelines. Retrieved from https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/
6. For additional information on reliability of sources, review the following source:
· Georgetown University Library. (n.d.). Evaluating internet resources. Retrieved from https://www.library.georgetown.edu/tutorials/research-guides/evaluating-internet-content
Assignment status: Solved by our experts