This week, you will write a comprehensive APA analysis paper utilizing all the knowledge you have gained in Introduction to Juvenile Justice (CCJ4295). Use what you have learned from the READ and ATTEND sections throughout the entire course (including Unit 5). If you need support on how to formulate your APA Analysis paper, . Use proper source crediting and DO NOT self-plagiarize from the previous week’s assignments.
• Why it is important to have a separate justice system for juveniles? Discuss the difference between the goals of juvenile courts and the goals of adult courts. Are juvenile courts effective in meeting their goal?
• What factors drive juvenile behaviors and delinquency? What can be done to reduce juvenile delinquency and juvenile gang membership?
• How has case law (court opinions) played a role in the protection of specific constitutional rights of juveniles?
• What are some alternative corrections methods for juvenile offenders? In your opinion, which are effective, and which are not?
• As law enforcement or other criminal justice professional, how could you apply what you learned in this course about Juvenile Justice?
Assignment status: Solved by our experts