Word file is attached …….(will help you understand
Question 1 : (25 marks)
You are working on the BB audit and have been asked to help your manager understand What is Blockchain?, What are the challenges associated with auditing their use of Blockchain technology.
Without having a detailed understanding of how BB uses Blockchain:
●Educate your manager on the general issues and challenges for auditors with Blockchain technology.
●Show how audit and assurance might evolve with Blockchain
Question 2: (25 marks)
Firms are always connected to both their suppliers and customers and their wants and needs. The focus was on supply chain optimization to minimize costs and reduce inventories. However, new supply chain technologies are emerging to respond to business disruption and supply chain challenges such as those related to the global spread of COVID-19. On the other hand, this crisis raised the importance of analysing changes in demand before and after that outbreak.
●Discuss how Accounting Information Systems (AIS) assists in business integration with external parties such as suppliers and customers.
Question 1: (12 marks)
●Draw a class diagram with multiplicities for the following narrative
To put himself through school, Zach operates an ice cream truck that travels through neighborhoods, ringing a bell to attract kids that want a cold ice cream treat. Zach’s inventory includes many ice cream products and he tracks which items are sold in each sale. He occasionally adds new items to his list of ice cream products for sale.Zach only accepts cash for each sale. To identify the routes that generate the most sales, Zach summarizes sales by neighborhood but he only tracks neighborhoods with at least one sale.Zach deposits the cash received in his bank account at the end of each day.
Question 2: (18 marks)
Consider the following narrative describing the process of going to class:
Larry awoke to his alarm clock buzz. He got up and dressed for the day. Then, he ate a hearty breakfast of oatmeal, toast, orange juice, and coffee. He grabbed his books and prepared to leave for school. Before he left home, he checked the weather. If it looked like rain, he put on a jacket and took his umbrella, and he drove to school. If it looked sunny, he left his jacket and umbrella at home and walked to school. If he drove to school, he parked his car and walked to class. If he walked to school, he went straight to class
1. Assume that block 1 is the start event that begins this process. From the problem description, what is the trigger for the start of the process?
2. What is the name of the BPMN symbol that should replace block 1?
3. What is the name of the BPMN symbol that should replace block 2?
4. Which of the following is the best label for block 2?
5. Assume that block 5 represents the “check weather” task. Then, block 6 represents where the process branches depending on weather. What kind of gateway should be used to replace block 6?
6. Assume that block 7 represents a task labeled “put on jacket and take umbrella,” and block 8 represents a task labeled “drive to school.” Which of the following is the best label for block 9?
7. Which of the following is the name of the BPMN symbol that should replace block 12 to show that the two sequence options merge?
8. Which of the following describes the BPMN symbol that replaces block 12?
9. Which of the following is the name of the BPMN symbol that should replace block 13?
Question 3 (20marks)
A monumental change is emerging in accounting: the movement away from the decades-old method of periodic financial statement reporting and its lengthy closing process, and toward issuing financial statements on a real-time, updated basis … real-time financial reporting provides financial information on a daily basis. Current technology allows financial events to be identified, measured, recorded, and reported electronically, with no paper documentation (Source: “Real-Time Accounting,” The CPA Journal, April 2005).
Discuss the above statement explaining:
-Would a shift toward real-time financial statements make the financial information more useful or less useful? More or less relevant? More or less reliable?
-In this regard, what is the potential role of the accountant?
Assignment status: Solved by our experts