Please, see the questions below the instruction.
a. This is a take-home activity, with access to the book and class materials.
b. Your objective is to write an extended essay following the conventions: theoretical support, example, and reflection. Each out of two answers should be almost 400 to 550 words plus title page, references, and appendices. That makes the total number of words for two answers – 800 to 1100. Only word files (No PDF or PPT).
c. You are expected to provide original references to complete your arguments. You can naturally refer to the textbook and class notes for context only.
d. You can use graphic support within space limits and following referencing rules.
e. Choose TWO OUT THE THREE ESSAY QUESTIONS PROVIDED . Submit your answers clearly outlined with titles and in one single file. No extra credit for answering all three .
f. Submit your files in the Turnitin dropbox found in the Week 0 tab in the course´s Moodle space.
g. This exam’s weight is 17% of your course grade.
1) Web design matters a lot for the user experience. Using “three questions” framework and “trust symbols” – do a brief analysis of the homepage of the sports betting web site – Sports Interaction https://www.sportsinteraction.com/
Main key points to pay attention to while answering the first question:
· Cover all the questions and trust symbols used in the assignment;
· Pay attention to both desktop and mobile version of the website;
· Considering the limited space for the assignment, if necessary, focus on main points first. The rest can be briefly mentioned in the conclusion part of the answer.
· Attach screenshots for a better explanation;
· References are not required for this question.
2) Neil Patel, a digital marketing guru, provides his views on how to maximize CTR (Click through rates).
Low CTR is a continuous challenge for companies in all sorts of business.
A) How can you determine what is a “good” or “adequate” CTR in a travel company?
B) How can you increase your CTR in Google organic search results ?
Main key points to pay attention to while answering the second question:
· Answer both parts of the question;
· You can explain you answers either in SEO or PPC CTR. Please, be consistent in your explanation (do not randomly jump between SEO and PPC click-through-rates);
· Provide a clear example, use screenshots / images if necessary.
3) The above screenshot presents the Google Analytics mobile operating system report of a hypothetical e-commerce website. That hypothetical e-commerce website wants to invest in only one of the following operating systems/markets for its newest smartphone application.
· IOS – Apple iPhone Application
· Android – Google Play Application
As a digital marketing professional, which of the above-operating systems/markets would you recommend to that company? Why?
Main key points to pay attention to while answering the third question:
· Please explain your answer only based on the available Google Analytics screenshot.
C) Additional Instructions:
Avoid using multiple references to your textbook or to the presentations. Use other sources! For the second and third questions, you should use minimum of 5 relevant references per question.
D) Frequently Asked Questions:
· How many pages of appendices may I have? There’s no specific requirement for this, however, use common sense. For example, using more pages for appendices than for the main answer text might not make sense.
· Are title page and references included in the number of words? No, they are separate, as well as the content (if necessary) and appendices.
· Our team / other team made the presentation on the question topic. Can we just use everything we had in our presentation? No. Q2 and Q3 are a research activity. You need to make extra research. You still can refer to the class presentation and the textbook in some parts, but this is not your main source!
· Will I get extra points if I answer all three questions? No. Please, choose any two out of three provided.
· Do we need to use references? For Q2 and Q3 – yes, at least 5 per question (10 in total). For Q1, references are not required.
· In Q2 (Neil Patel), can we use the article as a main source of the information for the answer? No. You still can refer to it in some parts, but this is not your main source!
· Should we use only academic references? No, you can use any other strong references (no Wikipedia).
· Should I rewrite the question in my paper? No, however, please, write at least the number of the question you are answering (Q1, Q2, Q3)
· Should I write an introduction and conclusion? Yes, each question requires a very short introduction and a short conclusion.
Assignment status: Solved by our experts