Develop and write a 4 to 6-page, APA formatted paper that a) compares and b) contrasts the leadership styles and scope of influence of two (2) historical figures. Remember, this is to be a perspective on leadership that requires you to perform research and analysis into how these leaders viewed themselves, and how others viewed them.
State what made each an effective leader
Describe how each influence the lives of others positively and/or negatively
Include how will each be remembered in history
Provide leadership similarities and differences of the two leaders
Discuss if you consider either of them servant-leader types
Conclusion (With the textbook and at least six  peer-reviewed sources)
Include in-text citations and a References page
Please use APA Format !!!
For the two leaders, I wish to write about Walt Disney and Estée Lauder. Please use my citation.
1. Article 1: Daniels, F. (2021, November 15). 5 reasons strong leadership is important in a business. Business West. Retrieved November 19, 2021, from https://www.businesswest.co.uk/blog/5-reasons-strong-leadership-important-business.
This article demonstrated the importance of strong and effective leadership in today’s business world. The author pointed out some main benefits of storing leadership in the article, including boosting morale, ensuring effective communication, and improving motivation. This article will help me to identify each leader’s leadership style and scope of influence.
1. Article 2: Chris, J. (2015, August 12). 4 Walt Disney Leadership Style principles. Joseph Chris Partners. Retrieved November 19, 2021, from https://www.josephchris.com/4-walt-disney-leadership-style-principles.
I pick Walt Disney as one of the leaders that I want to discuss in this assignment. This article analyzes the leadership style of Walt Disney and explores his leadership strategy. This article provides me with a great foundation to understand Walt Disney.
2. Article 3: The Disney Institute Team. (n.d.). Leadership lessons from Walt Disney: Communicating A …Leadership Lessons from Walt Disney: Communicating a Vision. Retrieved November 19, 2021, from https://www.disneyinstitute.com/blog/leadership-lessons-from-walt-disney-communicating-a-vision/.
This article created by the Disney Institute Team explores the excellency of his leadership strategy. According to the article, Walt Disney is very good at communicating a vision and consistently encourages the team to chase the dream. This article helps me to identify the advantages of his unique leadership style.
3. Article 4: Estée Lauder Companies. (2017, July 25). The estée story. – The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. Retrieved November 19, 2021, from https://www.elcompanies.com/en/who-we-are/the-lauder-family/the-estee-story.
Another leader that I choose to write about is Estée Lauder. As a successful female leader, she shows a different type of leadership style and strategies. This article was written by the Estée Lauder Companies and provided a sufficient back story about Estée Lauder. This article could help me to understand her as well as her way to lead an organization.
4. Article 5: Tarallo, M. (2021, May 19). The art of servant leadership. SHRM. Retrieved November 19, 2021, from https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/hr-topics/organizational-and-employee-development/pages/the-art-of-servant-leadership.aspx.
This article talked about the elements and benefits of servant leadership. These elements can help me to identify whether Estée Lauder and Walt Disney’s have implemented servant type leadership strategies.
5. Article 6: What is servant leadership?Greenleaf Center for Servant Leadership. (n.d.). Retrieved November 19, 2021, from https://www.greenleaf.org/what-is-servant-leadership/.
This article discussed what is a servant type of leadership and its related traits. These information provides me with a more clear view about this type of leadership strategy as well as its relative advantages and disadvantages.
Assignment status: Solved by our experts