1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 2 pages
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Advance patient care
Sister Mary is a patient in Level 2 Emergency Department. She must have a neural 3xamination, physical ass3ssm3nt, radiographs of her facial bones, and a computed tomography scan of the head. Taking into consideration that she is a Roman Catholic nun:
1. What would be the ideal course of patient education as this woman progresses from department to department?
Part 2: Advance patient care
1. What possible reservations could a health care professional have in working with Sister Mary?
2. Discuss the psychosocial responses the professional might have.
Part 3: Advance patient care
1. Give examples of psychosocial factors that affect the patient and:
a. The effect those factors could have on patient education.
2. Explain what is meant by personality styles and:
a. Give examples of approaches that could be used to help the patient.
b. Include self-perception as a factor.
3. List the steps in adjustment to illness and:
a. How the patient copes with each step.
4. Explain the health professional’s role in teaching the patient at different life stages.
5. Define the role of the family in patient education.
6. How might the family influence the compliance of the patient and
a. what measures can the health care professional use in communication with the family?
Part 4: Advance patient care
Topic: Stages of Life 3ssay and Interview
1. Do you feel that your stage-of-life had any effect on your interaction with health care professionals?
2. Which areas of the hospital or clinic were most concerned with your well-being and feelings?
3. Was your family with you during this hospital stay or outpatient visit?
4. Was your family included in your treatment, such as post-procedure instructions?
Assignment status: Solved by our experts