You should develop a report, as per the instructions below, on a Small Business you are familiar with or that you can find sufficient information about it in internet
As you know, it can be:
• a new Franchise.
You will develop and submit an audit report reviewing the basic steps the company has followed to deal with the 2020-2021 COVID19 pandemic period.
1. Critically explain and evaluate how the company has adapted its strategy since March 2020, the start of the pandemic.
2. Analyse in detail how the company has dealt with the pandemic situation to protect its employees.
3. What type of Corporate Social Responsibility programs has the corporation implemented, if any, during the pandemic? How where they communicated to stakeholders?
4. Summarize the key learnings made by the company during the pandemic. List and carefully comment at least 10 top learnings for the future.
Key Criteria for Achieving a High Grade:
A) Structure and organization of the report.
B) Use and application of key concepts, theories, and models.
C) Evidence of research undertaken, including relevant, current data relating to the selected company/organization.
D) Conclusions and recommendations arising from the research undertaken.
E) Use of graphics, diagrams and images to help communicate ideas.
· Word count: 2000-2500
· The in-text References and the Bibliography must be in the Harvard citation style.
• Distinguish the characteristics, competences and contributions of small businesses, as well as their challenges.
• Explain key components of the strategic management of growth to small business contexts.
• Critically assess and apply suitable marketing and financing strategies to small businesses.
• Conduct a small business using the strategic elements of management
Assignment status: Solved by our experts