Objective: List strategies for enhancing learning.
Bruce is furious when his midterm is returned with a C grade. He tells his sociology professor that he had read each of the assigned chapters three times, and if someone can do that and just be average, then there’s something wrong with the test! The professor is outraged by Bruce’s comments and the begin to have a heated conversation and both parties make degrading statements to each other
1. Based on your understanding of critical thinking and memory, describe one (1) flaw in Bruce’s reasoning.
2. Describe two (2) possible explanations for Bruce’s average performance.
3. Describe a conflict resolution approach Bruce should use to successfully resolve this situation.
Objective: Discuss the facial expressions related to emotions.
1. Describe subconscious processes, nonconscious processes, and mindlessness.
2. Provide one (1) personal example of a behavior for each process.
Assignment status: Solved by our experts