· Briefly restate the general nature of your team’s RFP’s program.
· How might you use an experimental design to test a question that would be relevant to your program evaluation (e.g., compare an outcome for a group that received the program versus one that did not during the same time period, especially if the participants are randomly assigned to be in the program/no program groups)?
· What is a specific question you could address for your example?
· Describe the specifics of your design for addressing this question. What is your independent variable? What might be a viable dependent variable to answer the question? What hypothesis would you be testing for the proposed evaluation?
· What would be one method you might use to reduce threats to internal validity with this design?
A comprehensive response to each of the following:
· What might be some considerations of sustainability capacity for the specific type and stage of the program described in your team’s RFP?
· What are your thoughts for an action plan to increase the likelihood of sustainability for your program?
Assignment status: Solved by our experts